Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:222 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assistant Manager - Manufacturing (4-8 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Quality Assistant Manager. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset.
Company is established in 60- having capacity of manufacturing more than 3 million Cylinder Liners, Sleeves, Air-cooled Barrels and Water-cooled Barrels. Company is manufacturing of highly qualitative and critical parts for Commercial vehicles, Cars, Compressors and Stationery Diesel Engines, catering requirements of almost all major OEMs for their domestic as well overseas market since more than 3 decades.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES :
- Daily plan vs. achieved production report, table wise inspection report, rejections report to be sent mail.
- Experience in SPC, MSA, PPAP
- Manpower handled up to 20 persons
- Candidate Must have Quality person with managerial skills and QM systems.
- Hands on Inspection experience on automotive parts
- Responsible to get physical stock report and release packing list with coordination of dispatch in-charge on daily basis.
- Responsible for all QMS related activities in quality control, assurance departments.
a. MSA plan, execution
b. Calibration both internal & external plan, execution
c. Layout inspection plan, execution
d. PPAP updating
e. SPC updating
f. Product audit as per plan
g. Process audit plan, execution etc
h. TS16949 & EMS OHSAS
- Responsible for all MR related activities such as company objectives monthly trend, corrective actions for negative trend parameters from related departments, display of the same.
- Responsible of maintaining all drawings master copy both soft & hard copies.
- Communication with customers to fulfill their requirements.
- Responsible for daily product audit and monitoring of corrective actions taken are in place for previous customer complaints.
- Responsible for sending of PDI reports for specified customers.
- Responsible for samples & new product inspections & all related documents, reports preparation on time.
- Responsible for manpower handling, training on job for existing & new inspectors, supervisors, OT planning for absent sum.
- Responsible in control of process rejections.
- Responsible for interacting with input suppliers for sending drawings, informing them related to quality issues, send rejections with proper preservation and communicating through mail.
- Responsible for closure of G8D for any customer complaint within 7 days
- Responsible for display of control plans/drawings, SOPs, skill matrix at inspection areas.
- Responsible for 5S activities on shop floor at inspection area, standard room, pallets, crates, trolleys etc.
- Responsible for handling & preservation of instruments, gauges, surface plates etc.
- Responsible for first piece inspection including contour, hatch angle, roughness reports, daily inspection report updating. Rejections preservation after analysis in cages with lock.
- Responsible for monthly presentation of production, rejections cost with help of Plant head.
- Responsible for on time calibration for external calibration gauges & instruments etc.
- Responsible for month end stock report preparation with help of production in charge.
- Responsible to get physical stock report before releasing of packing list.
- Responsible in implementation of waste management.
- Responsible for maintaining of all QMS records/files hard & soft copies.
- Responsible to maintain new drawing changed hard & soft copies.