Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:439 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Quality Assistant - Plant Operations - Industrial Gases Manufacturing (2-6 yrs)
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity within a large facility for professionals interested in quality roles
- Competitive compensation & benefits
The Employer :
Our client is a global industrial gases manufacturer, with a strong foothold in India.
The Job :
You will be reporting to Quality Head and your responsibilities include working with the business to ensure compliance to quality standards, ensuring audit activities are carried smoothly, ensuring quality management reviews are reported on time, regularly sampling internally to keep a quality control process in place, documenting post audit non-conformities to the head, ensuring accurate and timely entry of complaints into quality tracking systems and reviewing and maintaining quality systems and procedures in accordance with best practice and relevant regulations.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within a large scale manufacturing firm or a plant.
- You can interact well with workers and have the ability to get things done.
- You can grasp things faster and would be able to perform with little hand holding.
- You are a detail oriented individual and can catch errors in processes or outcomes.
- You have the ability to understand bottlenecks and address them well in time.