Quality Assurance Engineer - Electrical Testing (4-6 yrs)
Requirement Skills :
- Experience of 4 to 6 years in the electronics or aerospace industry
- Knowledge of qualification tests like EMI/EMC Environmental tests like ESS,Thermal Cycling, Thermal Shock, vibration, and other tests
- Knowledge on Approval process as per CEMILAC and DGAQA for defense Applications.
Added Advantage on the below skills :
- Board-level inspection of PCB Assemblies as per IPC 610 Class 3 requirements.
- Inspection of Raw Materials: Electronic Components, viz ICs, BGAs and other Active/Passive components.
- Knowledge on Sheet Metal enclosures fabrication and machined parts.
- Debugging knowledge in PCB assemblies
- Basic knowledge in ISO 9001, AS 9100 or any other QMS
- Review of Test Specifications, identify and coordinate with the suitable Test Labs for competing qualification tests.
- Coordinate with external labs for calibration.
- Witness the testing process during the qualification of new parts. preparation of Quality Assurance Plans, Inspection checklists, and Test Reports.
- Raw Material Inspection of electronic components, PCBs, and Mechanical Assemblies ( Sheet Metal Enclosures and Machined parts).
- In- process Quality Inspection and Final Product Quality assurance
- Coordinating with Inspection authorities & certifying agencies..
- Coordinate for First Article Approval of new products.
- Coordinate for External Audits /Customer Audits and conduct Supplier audits.
- Maintenance of Library and Project documents.
Qualification : BE/B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering