HR MANAGER at Manah Associate
Views:135 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Quality Assurance Engineer - Electronics (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Proven experience in quality control & quality assurance.
- Should have experience in Electronics Automation/Home Appliance/Consumer/Telecommunication/Solar/Automotive domain.
- Substantial experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control Role.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
Should have deeply knowledge of QA process like mentioned below :
- IQC : Inward Quality Control for incoming material.
- IPQC : In Process Quality Control of PCB Assembly, Product assembly and testing.
- OQC : Outgoing Quality control of outgoing/shipping product.
- Leadership and team working skills within own area and across the business.
- Capability of production process flow defines and optimization based on in terms of Quality and productivity point of view.
- Internal and External calibration process and records.
- Strong skills in Document preparation like Forms & Format, Standard operating procedure according to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Internal and External audit plan and implementation.
- Material handling and storage awareness.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Product calibration and certification as per need
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Process Improvements :
- 7QC Tools analysis and method and improvement ability
- CAPA - Corrective and Preventive Action Process
- Cycle time reduce
- Zero defect
- Adopt new philosophy
- Cost reduction
- Establishment a dynamic & education and self improvement
Knowledge of :
- QMS : Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015 implantation)
- PPAP : Production parts approval process
- PFMEA : Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- SPC : Statically Process Control
- MSA : Measurement System Analysis
- SMED : Single Minute Exchange of die/quick changeover.
- Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing concept and tools.
- JIT (Just in time)
- POKAYOKA (Mistake proofing/foolproof process)
- 5 Why Analysis
- CRM/Customer satisfaction
- Stability and standardization (5S,TPM-Total Productive Maintenance, Kaizen)
- Team buildup/skill improvement via training
- VSM- Value Stream Mapping
- 7 Wasters
- KANBAN (Pull system/Supply chain method based on requirements)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Electronic Communication
- Minimum 1+ years relevant testing experience
- Team player