Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:145 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Assurance Engineer - Food industry (3-10 yrs)
Client Quality team, whose credentials span the Mechanical, Chemical, and Thermal disciplines required to service the specialized needs of the Food industry.
Key Responsibilities :
- To ensure 100 % Quality Assurance of incoming Materials /items from vendors /supplier with respect to specification and quality as per drawing schedule and quality plan.
- Execute suppliers /vendors assessment periodically to ensure product performance.
- Developing Green Channel Suppliers, Conducting Monthly meeting discussion about Quality, Delivery and Service (Customer Complaints, rejection analysis and rework analysis.) and execute the action plan.
- Responsible for all day-to-day activities like updating SAP, ISO (QMS-EMS), 5S, Lean and other activities as assigned to you by the management.
- Ensure to practice safety in all process/operation.
Other Essential Responsibilities :
- Follow job guidelines as described in the Clients practice and procedure manual.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned sometimes beyond the defined KPI.
- Should be able to walk an extra mile when it comes to meeting the Business requirements of Client.
- Produce work which is first time right. Implement SOP for process improvement & standardization.
- Treat all Client information, customer and vendor information in a confidential manner.
- Understand and abide by office policies and procedures.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks. This may be done through reading and continuing education.
Skills & Experience :
- 3+ years of previous QA experience inclusive of responsibilities included in the Job Summary.