Talent Acquisition at Royal Enfield
Views:449 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assurance Manager - Apparel Warehouse (5-13 yrs)
Position - AM - Quality Assurance (Apparel Warehouse)
Location - Gurgaon (Khentawas Village in Farrukh Nagar)
Note : Looking for someone who has experience in managing Apparel warehouse and who is willing to work from khentawas location.
- All incoming goods has to check 20pcs (random quality check ) irrespective qty, before inward the goods
- Conduct incoming shipment and outward goods quality inspections on all produce lines
- Supervise daily quality inspections during order picking
- Conduct daily pre-despatch quality checks on all product lines picked for progressive orders
- Manage and update all forms and record keeping of quality
- Provide accurate and timely quality reporting
- In case of any deviation on the conditions of the cartons / Consignment, it needs to be reported to - ON PRIORITY- to WH Quality head for instructions further course of actions
- Check for method of handling of the product during transfer pieces between departments at WH, picking activates along with carton stacking direction & method
- Monthly WH hygiene audit has to conduct on related carton storage and rack clearance and conditions of the product kept in racks.
- Conduct store inspections at access quality and handling of RE competitors of product at store level
- Oversee all on HOLD / REJECT product and ensure that audits trails
- Any Degree with 5 to 10 yrs of experience in Apparel or accessories QA and warehouse QA.
- A background in and passion for quality, including appropriate qualifications
- A systematic approach to recording and reporting data
- Ability to implement and maintain quality control procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure communication to the team
- Ability to motivate people to ensure quality guidelines are being followed
- Effective planning and time management processes to ensure efficient use of resources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.