Consultant at Jaden Executive Search
Views:140 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assurance Manager - Dairy Operations (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- To drive the - Quality and Food Safety- culture across value chain.
- To drive Quality goals/ KRA's and achieve the set targets year on year.
- To identify, plan, document and manage the practices, activities and resources needed to meet quality Goals and objectives in manner that enables management to enable Quality performance
- To Implement quality standards for raw materials, packaging materials and finished products at all company owned plants and franchisee plants so as to adhere to guidelines/specification/requirements. Overall knowledge of handling of Raw Milk Reception including analysis as per IS, Criteria of milk selection for different processes
- Through knowledge of Fermented Products, Raw milk, Flavored Milk and Testing procedures. Also well versed with Reconstitution and recombination process of Milk.
- Flavored milk and Fermented Products (Drinking Yoghurts) preparation
- Knowledge of UHT, Homogenizer, Aseptic Tank and Aseptic packaging (Tetra pak and Pet Bottle) system operation
- Lead the team and adhere all the Standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring the production process based on KPI and identifying the scope of improvement
- Ensure plant runs without any deviations, analyzing and compiling the deviation reports if any
- Manage the efforts of operating teams in efficient conversion of material into a quality product
- To impart functional training to team and ensure the plant hygiene.