HR Operation at Soni Placement & Consultant Services
Views:419 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assurance Manager - Jewellery Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
JUSTIFICATION : New role created to Head QA audit function based out of company location.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for QA product audit function at Pantnagar and DSO - proto and regular
- Responsible for building quality across upstream and downstream at company location.
- Responsible for Assay and DT process at Pantnagar and DSO
- Creating Quality focus with different teams.
- Creating a feedback mechanism between different stake holders like design, manufacturing teams, vendor, AFSS and Merchandising teams.
- Creating a culture of decision making based out of data.
- Responsible for training of auditors for achieving optimal AAA score and auditor score.
CANDIDATES PROFILE : Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Mechanical engineering or IDI-graduate in Jewellery Technology with minimum 12 years of experience in QA, QC and manufacturing in jewellery.
Age group : 35-45 years
Experience : Around 12 years
Knowledge & Skills required :
- Must be capable of leading an experienced team, setting priorities and working under pressure
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders and build smooth working relationships with manufacturing and vendor is essential.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical skills, technical communication and creativity is required.
Soni Placement & Consultant Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.