Manager Recruitment at Placemewell Consultant
Views:438 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Quality Assurance Manager - Textile Engineering (4-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
1. Should have handled woven garments - Trousers, Jackets
2. Prior exp in handling wash programs; shrinkage/ shade lot issues/wash effect
3. Aware of 4 point systems, AQL, American standard systems
4. Should be good at documenting as well as interpreting data recorded in production floor
5. Should be good at processing details and working on root cause analysis
6. Should have practical and methodical approach to problem solving
7. Should be comfortable working in the shopfloor - not only detecting quality issues but also solving them
8. Involvement from Fabrics - Shipment: setting parameters for quality checks at all levels and following them
9. Building quality team in each dept & training & mentoring them
10. Understanding of markers and patterns
11. Knowledge of folders & attachment
12. Exposure to washes, fabric shade lot
Reporting to GM - Quality
Educational Qualifications - NIFT/ BTech (Textiles)
Technical and Behavioural Skills :
- Should have worked in Wovens / Knits bottom wear in men's & women's wear.
- Should have good understanding on shading and shrinkages
- Read and understand Tech Pack / Patterns and raise necessary queries and clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.