Founder at Serving Skill
Views:240 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Assurance Officer - Metallurgy (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Promoting adherence to Quality Standards during manufacturing, storing, dispatch and delivery of the Pipes while maintaining constant awareness of the business context and company profitability.
Assessing product specifications and customer requirements and ensuring compliance with national and international standards and set in-house standards accordingly
Create and maintain a Quality System as a part of the QA team
Supervising line quality staffs, technicians and inspectors in carrying out tests and checks, in the production line with close co-ordination with laboratory. This is a continuous production unit and line quality checking, continuous feedback system without stopping the production line is very important.
Creating SOPs for Quality Management procedures. Implementation of IMS procedures, TPM
Customer Complaint Resolution
Liaising with other officers and staffs, in areas such as production, marketing and purchasing
Preferred Experience points :
- Candidate must have high focus for ensuring safety standards
- Digital awareness and knowledge.
- Knowledge of SQC and Data Analytics will be preferred
Qualification and Experience :
- BE/ B.Tech in Metallurgy of Mechanical Engineering with minimum 7 years experience
- Min 5 years working Experience in a DI Pipe Plant (preferred) or SG Iron Foundry
- Experience in ERW/ SAW Pipe plant may also be considered.
- Experience in QA or Operations
Required Qualification :
Graduation - Any Graduate
Note : Mandatory - BE/ B.Tech in Metallurgy of Mechanical Engineering
Mandatory Skills :
Adherence to Quality Standards, Quality System, ERW, Saw pipe, DI Pipe Plant, SG Iron Foundry, Operations, Quality Management - Customer Complaint Resolution, SQC, data analytics
Experience : 7 to 10 Years