HR Team at Talent Growth International
Views:208 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assurance Role - Personal Care/Hygiene (2-5 yrs)
Product : personal care/ hygiene / health care products/ feminine care, baby hygiene.
Position : Quality Assurance
Education: Bsc, Msc (Chemistry)/ B.pharm/M.pharm
Experience : 2 to 5 years- of- experience in the Quality Assurance function in the FMCG / Pharma- industry,- personal care/ hygiene Products,- toiletries.- good in documentation, Corrective and Preventive Actions.(COPA)
Required Skills :
- Familiarity with production process, Quality assurance system- in FMCG / Pharma- industry, especially- personal care/ hygiene Products- toiletries.
- Analytical skills
- Process orientation
- Creativity & Innovation
Gender : Male only
Working : Two Shifts
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Perform and lead validation activities related to Product at site
- Preparation /change and validation of BOM
- Investigation of product complaints
- Ensure that processes /procedure needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Coordinate with other Dept.'s and ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
- Ensure that a document control procedure review and update all changes to critical documents of the QMS.
- Ensure that records are established are maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
- Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
- This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS.
- Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities.
- Provide update training as necessary.
- Ensure that undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
- Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify that the QMS conforms to planned arrangements, QMS arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made. This shall include data generated as a result of monitoring and measurement and from other relevant sources.
- Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed
- Carry out product compliant analysis- Complaint Analysis, Root cause analysis, Initiation of CAPA and reporting
- Initiate and ensure that CAPA initiated for deviations and ensure that CAPA process as per SOP completed on time
- Carry out in process checks, Product defect analysis & report improvement action Plan monthly basis
- Data collection and report monthly Quality KPI's based on parameters identified.
- Ensure implementation of change control process for any critical changes which effect QMS
- Prepare protocol, plan and carry out validation as per DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol for any new machinery, process change, Product spec change etc.
- Provide QMS &GMP Class Room /OPL Training to whom so ever relevant to QMS (like Production, Stores, Purchase, Distribution, QC/QA officers )
- Carry out BMR issue, review and control. Carry out improvement in BMR needed in coordination with effected Dept.'s like production, Stores, Distribution, QC Dept.