Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:327 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Control - Collated nails - Steel Industry (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Inspect wire rod coils and quality audits for grade AISI (1008; 1010; 1018; 1020).
- Drawn wire tensile check and reduction area percentage.
- Prepare the process specification sheet at each stage (Nail forging; Nail treading; Nail wire collating; Nail plastic collating & Nail paper collating).
- Select the raw material steel grade as per the product required.
- Inspect the nail physical dimensions as per ASTM 1667 and nail bending yield test as per ASTM F1575.
- Test nail withdrawal test strength as per ASTM D1761.
- Nail MIBANT angle test as per ASTM F680.
- Test zinc coating on wire as per ASTM A90; ASTM A153 & ASTM A641.
- Test product shelf life as per ASTM B117.
- Develop Cartons & pallets as per the requirement and container loading,
- Train QC inspectors on the daily check list product and order wise.
- Prepare complete Audit report as per the customer's request and requirements.