Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:472 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Quality Control Engineer (5-9 yrs)
Join a precision engineering components manufacturer
Market leading renumeration and benefits
Growth opportunities through internal programs & trainings
Our client is an exciting and fast-growing manufacturing company with its niche in precision engineering. The company has worked with Fortune 500 companies and are seeing a growing client portfolio across the globe. You can expect countless opportunities to grow as they strive to empower their employees through leadership, engagement and performance.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems
- Monitoring and analysing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met
- Collaborating with Operations Managers to develop and implement controls & improvements
- Being involved in customer audits
- Discussing and closing customer complaints and implementing corrective and preventive actions
The Profile :
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the Quality Assurance field, including experience in the Final Inspection.
- You have knowledge of measuring equipment like profile projector, VMM etc.
- You are skilled in quality checks, production, process, quality control and metallurgy.
- You are able to handle all Quality Management System documentation (ISO) independently.
- You are fluent in Hindi and Gujarati to communicate with customers.
- You have good interpersonal as well as verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- You are highly analytical and have strong problem-solving skills
- You are a strong team player who can liaise with various stakeholders.