Recruiter at Elrich Placements
Views:1980 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Control Engineer - Manufacturing (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : QC Engineer (Male Candidate)
Location : Thane (W)
Experience : 3 Yrs.
Qualification : Diploma or B. E. Mechanical
Salary : 5 L
Note : Fabrication Experience is Mandatory
- Person Should have a process understanding of Q.C.
- Should have knowledge of Instruments & Calibration
- Material Knowledge : MS & SS (Gradewise)
- Welding : MMAW(Manual Metal Arch Welding /MIG ( Manual Inert Gas)
- Hands on exp in preparing Reports QAP/ Various Inspection reports
- Should know ISO Documentation
- Process improvement will be part of his role
- Auto Cad Drawing Reading
- Knowledge of Different Coating process & testing will be added advantage.
Required Skill :
- Industry : Engineering/ any Metal sheet Fabrication
- Welding Exp is must
- Process Oriented
- Should have knowledge of ISO Process & Documentation.
Job Profile :
- Prepare and manage the overall Quality Control Plan for all steps in the manufacturing process
- From incoming material to shipping of finished goods.
- Prepare and implement Quality Inspection Instructions specific to each work area and product
- Type in the manufacturing process.
- Train production supervisor and Lead Hands to follow Quality Inspection Instructions.
- Prepare and perform QMS (Quality Management System) audits to ensure that all procedures and instructions related to the QMS are adhered to.
- Provide technical support for issues related to new products, new customers, and/or
- Qualification of new equipment and personnel.
- When required, provide support to Purchasing for evaluation and qualification of new suppliers, or continuous improvement activities of existing suppliers.
- Perform random quality checks on shop floor of C/Cs (critical characteristics) as identified by
- Production Planner.
- Track and prepare monthly reports for internal and external quality performance metrics.
- Support Engineering in process development, equipment selection, and process flow activities in the manufacturing operation.
- Visit customers and suppliers as required investigating non-conformance issues.
- Perform any other duties, assignments, or special projects that may be assigned by the
- Engineering/QC Manager.
- Drive the ISO certification process till getting the company ISO certified and be responsible for all activities related to ISO Certification and its compliance-related matters.
- Visit customer sites for any quality related issues in manufactured products.
- Visit installation sites for random inspection of installation processes and making quality checks during the erection & commissioning process.
Company Profile :
- It is an 18-year-old company formerly known as it is a technical joint venture company with Australia, who are global pioneers in the field of bolted panel tanks for liquid storage applications.
- Rhino Tanks Australia have been recently taken over, an Ireland based MNC.
Apply Here with the detail mentioned below :
Current Company :
Current Salary :
Expected Salary :
Notice Period :
Reason For Job Change :
Availability For Interview :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.