HR Recruiter at Venus Consultancy
Views:161 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Control Engineer - Quality Assurance - Shielded Metal Arc Welding (4-7 yrs)
- Responsible for client inspection as well as in process activities during fabrication/ machining
- Total responsibility of report preparation
- Preparation of Documents as per IS & ASME Standards.
- Monitor the client inspection & third-party inspection.
- In process inspection with non-destructive & destructive testing
- Reviewing quality documents such as quality control plan, procedures jobs and their approval from the client.
- To Review Mill Test certificate (MTC) as perapplicable PO. TDC and material specifications.
- Raising and Resolving Non-conformance Reports.
- Co-ordination with third party inspector & client inspector for stage inspection & welding activities.
- Inspection of surface preparation & painting as per requirement.
- Inspection & documents reviewing at the sub-contractors & vendor end.
- Preparation of all packing lists of the jobs before dispatching.
- Monitoring & control of following welding process in the shop according to welding procedure specification:-
1. Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW).
2. Submerge metal arc welding (SAW).
- Knowledge of codes, standards & fabrication
- Knowledge of welding process and procedures,WPS- PQR, SMAW, SAW, MIG
- Thorough knowledge of DT and NDT testing
- Skilled in reading mechanical drawings
- Has knowledge of mechanical instruments
- Knowledge of surface preposition and paintingwith EN codes.
- Awareness of Belt Conveyor, Pipe Conveyor, Stacker and Reclaimer.
- Awareness of heat treatment of materials, post heat treatment, pre heat etc.
- Knowledge of cold handling plants, ash handling plants, cement plants & steel plants
- Not required from automobile sector.
- Auto cad 2D
- MS Excel
- Operating System- Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team with focus on the goal.
- Quick learner, highly motivated and hardworking.
Qualifications - Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Mechanical
Engineering - 4-7 years experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.