Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:202 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Quality Control Inspector - Manufacturing Operations (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
- Flexible working options
- Our client is the biggest Product Inspection Company in Asia, building a sound network with more than 400 employees covering China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Pakistan.
- Our client believe in our contributions to helping clients improve product quality and lower the risk of receiving products with poor quality by providing competent product inspection, factory audit, social compliance audit, and laboratory testing services with full accreditations such as ISO9001, CNAS17020, AQSIQ, and IFIA.
The Job :
Your responsibility will include :
- Closely communicate with Inspection Coordinator to schedule the inspection assigned.
- Implement inspection according to operation guidelines, inspection guidelines, and any special instructions provided by the company.
- Complete the inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
- Submit inspector's job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirements.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
Ideal Candidate :
- Associate Degree or above.
- Good Communications Skill
- Major in engineering- mechanical, garment & textile, furniture, electrical & electronic, etc .
- Ideally, a person is a well-organized team player, able to solve on-site problems independently, and with good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Mandarin speaking is a plus in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region..
- Preferably have a few years of working experience in the inspection field or technical background.