Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:159 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Quality Control Inspector - Textile Manufacturing (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a well known brand within Professional Services
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is an international inspection services provider, registered in Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Vietnam, India and Singapore since 2006. They are the biggest product inspection company in Asia using only full-time inspectors. They were awarded as the Most Trusted Inspection Company in 2017, 2018, 2020 & 2021 by China Business Awards and EMG Publishing Group.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Closely communicate with the Inspection Coordinators to schedule the inspection assigned.
- Implement inspection according to operation guidelines, inspection guidelines, and any special instructions provided by the company.
- Complete the inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
- Submit the inspector's job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirements.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
Ideal Candidate :
- College graduate or above.
- Major in Engineering (Textile, Furniture, Mechanical, Electronic, etc.)
- Having more than 1 year more working experience in the inspection field or quality control background of products of Softlines Hardlines.
- Familiar with the AQL standard and good knowledge of safety and regulation standards.
- Good command of written & oral English to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- The ideal person is a well-organized team player, able to solve on-site problems independently, and with good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Healthy body without color blindness and sight weakness.