Quality Control & Quality Assurance Engineer (1-12 yrs)
Job Title : Quality Control & Quality Assurance Engineer
Type : Full Time
Location : Onsite
Job description :
- Preparing Inspection Plans & Inspection reports.
- Reviewing work instructions & Preparing Control plans.
- Analysing the line issues & provide solutions
- Provide support to the NPI team to setup
- Identifying and Verifying the CTQ processes in the assembly line
- Improving the Process quality and overall product quality through continual improvement activities.
- In Outgoing Quality check and ensure the product features, Packaging meet the specifications and country regulations.
- To monitor OQC failures and take necessary actions. Generate and maintain tracking of faced issues
- Provide technical guidance to Production line leader and stage operators.
- Ensure the Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) for customer complaints and feedback.
- Monitoring process violations in line and taking necessary action.
- Raising Change requests (CR) & follow-up for effective implementation at the line level.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of Measuring Tools & Measuring Units
- Good understanding and experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Mechanical Engineering background preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and standards
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.