HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:538 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Control/Quality Assurance Professional (3-12 yrs)
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
About Company :
We Are a Startup Involved in Manufacturing Of Auto Components. Mainly Dc Disc Horns
Location : Delhi
Experience : 3 - 12 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Job Description :
- Should Have Worked in a Horn Manufacturing Factory for Minimum of 3-5 years
- The ideal candidate will possess interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- It will be better if he has worked in the Aftermarket Divison of the Company As QA/QC
1. Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
2. Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
3. Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
4. Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Qualification : Any
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time