Manager Recruitment at Nexus Consultants & Services
Views:166 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Control Role - Civil (6-10 yrs)
- BE Civil or equivalent qualification with Proven Experience of 6+ years in a Residential Project.
- Strong technical skills in materials, manufacturing, quality, and product design skills.
- Ability to use CAD to design equipment and associated systems along with facility layouts
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities (BOTH STRUCTURAL AND FINISHING) on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to requirements.
- Manage all work methods, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
Location : Mumbai