Quality Control Test Engineer - Hardware Testing (3-4 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Experience of 3 to 4 years in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Environmental tests like ESS, Thermal Cycling, Thermal Shock, Vibration and others tests.
- Knowledge on Approval process as per CEMILAC and DGAQA for defense Applications.
- Hardware testing
- MIL- 461 E
- MIL- 810 G
- JSS 55555
- Dynamic level testing
- Environmental-level testing
- Power supply compatibility
Added Advantage on the below skills :
- Board-level inspection of PCB Assemblies as per IPC 610 Class 3 requirements.
- Inspection of Raw Materials: Electronic Components, viz., ICs, BGAs and other Active passive components.
- Knowledge on Sheet Metal enclosure fabrication and machined parts.
- Debugging knowledge in PCB assemblies
- Basic knowledge in ISO 9001, AS 9100 or any other QMS
- Review of Test Specifications, identify and coordinate with the suitable Test Labs for competing qualification tests.
- Coordinate with external labs for calibration.
- Witness the testing process during qualification of new part.
- Preparation of Inspection Checklists and Test Reports.
- Raw Material Inspection of electronic components, PCB and Mechanical Assemblies (Sheet Metal Enclosures and Machined parts).
- In- process Quality Inspection and Final Product Quality Assurance.
- Coordinating with Inspection authorities & certifying agencies.
- Maintenance of Library and Project documents
- BE/B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering