Founder at Serving Skill
Views:245 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Quality Controller - Export - Manufacturing (6-8 yrs)
Quality control inspectors typically do the following :
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process. Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Quality inspectors are responsible for assuring that manufactured items are made and assembled correctly.
- They also make sure that the products meet government standards and safety regulations.
- Education and training for this position vary based on the specific industry and job responsibilities.
- Make sure the product match the standards of International buyers.