Founder at Serving Skill
Views:170 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Controller/Production Supervisor - Furniture (6-8 yrs)
Quality control inspectors typically do the following :
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process. Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Quality inspectors are responsible for assuring that manufactured items are made and assembled correctly.
- They also make sure that the products meet government standards and safety regulations.
- Education and training for this position vary based on the specific industry and job responsibilities.
- Make sure the product match the standards of International buyers.
Must Have for QC :
1) Prior work experience in Wooden and iron Furniture.
2) At-least 3 to 4 years of working experience as a Quality Checker of furniture.
3) Must have working experience in furniture industry.
4) Ready to relocate to Jodhpurs, Rajasthan.
Must Have For Production Supervisor:
1) Prior experience of Assuring timely completion of production within given deadline and Quality.
2) Packaging knowledge
3) Labeling knowledge.
4) Assuring proper Shipping of production in Containers.