Senior HR Manager at Ashok Leyland
Views:18439 Applications:2143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2039
Quality Engineer - Automotive (0-3 yrs)
Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2019 for Quality Engineer
Quality Engineer Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- BE / B.Tech Graduate in (Mechanical, Electrical)
Quality Engineer Requirements :
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- ASQ certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
For More Query Contact:
Mr. Prakash Francis(Manager)