Quality Engineer - Civil/Construction (4-5 yrs)
Infra Industry :
Profile - Quality Engineer
Qualification - B.Tech - Civil
Location - Koppal & Kanakagiri (Karnataka)
Experience - Min. 4+ yrs as a Civil Quality Engineer on solar project (283 MW).
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Following are some of the most important duties and responsibilities of a QA/QC engineer in the construction industry.
- Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist employees in ensuring knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance with all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift all equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
- Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyse all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge of quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
- Coordinate with the Consultant's representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- QA/QC engineer reviews quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued non-non-conformances and maintain the Tracker/Ground mounted sheet for NC's with prevention/mitigation techniques.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager & procurement manager.
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Control all achieved documentation upon the completion of the project.
- The reviewing of site purchase orders to ensure that the applicable requirements are met as per approved drawings.
- The coordination and resolution of any nonconforming product Reviewing vendor's QA/QC systems following contractual requirements
- Ensure the verification of documentation and certificates for materials purchased by vendors as per ISO norms.
- Review of supplier quality plans against contract requirements