Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:198 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Engineer - Civil/Construction (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents
- To check the accuracy of work done by contractors.
- Bill Certification.
- Physical checking of measurements.
- Certify rates of extra items.
- Solely & Exclusively responsible for bill certification as per contract and material reconciliation etc.
- To establish final bill certification for work done.
Qualification And Experience :
i. BE Civil or equivalent qualification with 5+ Experience in delivering apartment/commercial/retail projects. & quality checking processes at site.
ii. Strong in Quality Principles & Processes in a reputed Civil Construction Company.
iii. Checking of Quality Issues at Site on Daily basis since it is a Site based Job.
iv. Must be having good communication skills.
v. Leadership qualities and must be capable of delivering the project deliverables.
vi. Must have worked for large projects and performed QS related role in the same.
vii. Must have background to undertake measurements of finishes as well.