Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:503 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- A quality engineer is responsible for making sure that engineering and manufacturing processes are performed correctly using the right tools, materials and processes
- An important part of the job involves designing the company's quality standards and testing processes against those criteria
- He should know the standards and specifications of the particular Job.
- Every stage by stage review the customer requirements and make sure they are met the required quality standards.
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Maintain the Complete Quality report as well rejection report
- Preparing and maintaining quality reports as per the prescribed format.
- Checking products dimensions and characteristics as per the quality standards.
- Keeping calibration reports, lab equipment up to date in proper condition.
- Coordinating and completing BIS department work timely.
QUALIFICATION : BE/Dip. Mech.
EXPERIENCE : 0-2 Years
SALARY : 10K-13K
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT : 9361045157