Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:357 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintaining the company quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Setting standards for quality and safety.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials and finished goods.
- Testing of Raw Materials and Finished Goods
- Design Verification and Process Validation
- Implementation of Quality and Regulatory standards.
Job Summary :
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety
- Profound industrial experiences with in-depth working knowledge of manufacturing process and lean production concept.
- Candidates should be familiar with casting technology and process, and should be able to work out sufficient solution for major and special failure modes of casting parts.
- Candidates should have Good metrology knowledge and be able to review measurement system.
- Proficiency in tooling and fixture design/fabrication enjoy preference.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157