Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:288 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans.
- Ensure process control documents adhere with set requirements.
- Ensure on time processing of non-conforming components.
- Assist disposition process by involving in failure analysis and suggest corrective actions as Material Review Board member.
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action.
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through supplier audits and surveys.
- Initiate programs to enhance supplier performance.
- Interact with product development committees to inspect and review engineering releases.
- Review all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-13000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CALL US : 9361045157