Quality Engineer - Construction (2-4 yrs)
Bills checking :
1. Bills checking as per drawing physical checking at the site.
2. To check whether the given bills all works completed or not with the quality of work.
3. Verification of contractor bills with quality and quantity checking.
4. To maintain coordination with P.M and all site engineers in order to confirm bills and to submit within time.
5. To inform all necessary instructions to all site engineers, supervisors.
II. Quality checking :
1. To ensure the quality control standards for constructions.
2. Form work checking as per drawing and leveling, alignment and sizes of beams and slab.
3. To check slab a day before whether cover block fixed properly and all extra bars/ stirrups are properly tied or not.
4. Steel checking as per structural drawings
5. Discuss the practical problems to ensure the quality of work with P.M. / site engineer and find an appropriate solution.