HR Manager at Bajaj Electricals Limited
Views:546 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Engineer - Electrical (0-1 yrs)
BAJAJ ELECTRICAL LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR BE/ BTECH FRESHERS
Key Accountabilities :
Process Engineering :
- Interfaces with offsite functions such as R&D / Marketing and central engineering for the industrialization of new products, new raw materials and recipe changes ensuring that changes on site are controlled and managed.
- Provides expertise for on site operations group during process related troubleshooting issues.
- Contributes to site (process) improvements and contributes to CI / ALPS projects.
- Manages manufacturing related NPI activity coordination, if applicable.
- Is familiar and complies with all the applicable corporate as well as site and laboratory policies / procedures with regard to personal conduct, HSE and Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) standards.
Project Engineering :
- Prepares, schedules, coordinates and monitors the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/ QC policies, performance standards and specification.
- Audits projects after completion to measure project results against original project goals.
- Reviews engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Stays informed about, amongst others, relevant technology, company news and current SHE standards, and takes action if necessary. Identifies what the pertinent information is to use.
Experience & Education :
- Fresh engineering graduate with a positive attitude, high learning agility and high adaptability
- B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2019 / 2020 are preferred
- Adapting to Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Critical Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Organized Approach
Mr. Waibhaw Kumar (HR)