Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:102 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Engineer - Industrial Products (1-3 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Quality Engineer to be based in Ahmedabad. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset.
Company is a modern, dynamic manufacturing enterprise Integrating Production and distribution company situated at the India's one of the fastest develop city Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company recently relocated to its new, innovative premises, bringing with it all the experience and know-how from more than 7 years of working in one particular field.
Company is recognized as the leader in providing quality products. Company specialized and versatile team uses company's rich resources for marketing and finance objectives to meet a single customer quality requirements. With an excellent quality assurance system already in place, with analysis and accomplished delivery in record time. Company have introduced the Total Quality management in every department, Quality which today represents the key of the company strategy of the top management. Product is fulfill the below world class Standards and approvals.
Company is always believe in the research and development of new products. Consequently, Company have invested in design technologies, research and work organization. One of the main thing is differentiate us that we are happy to supply customized and innovative solutions of your exact need & Specifications, to fit your every application without causing any significant delays.
- Knowledge of ISO and SAP/ERP give the preference. Experience should be require in Engineering Industry.
- Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements
- Liaise with other managers and staff and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards
- Assess the effectiveness of changes made
- Make sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
- Train and manage a team of quality control technicians.