Quality Engineer - Manufactured Products (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
Location : Coimbatore
Job Summary : We are Required Following Positions in Quality
Designation : Quality Engineer
Qualification : Diploma or B.E (Mechanical)
- A Quality Engineer works within the quality team to ensure the overall quality of a manufactured product and is tasked with creating documentation, devising quality tests and defining the criteria a test result should meet.
- They play a key role in fixing issues when they arise.
- Responsible to Monitor, Measure, Analyze & Improve Quality Objectives
- Responsible for developing process Quality, process capability improvements, value engineering and reduction of Internal PPM
- Responsible to contribute for continuous improvements in Productivity, Quality and Product Cost
- Responsible for developing process Quality, process capability improvements, value engineering and reduction of Internal PPM.
Experience : 0-2 Years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.