Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:470 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Engineer - Manufacturing (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
Quality Control Inspectors are responsible for making sure that manufactured products meet a set of predetermined quality standards. They separate out any products that fail inspection and make recommendations on how to improve the production process in order to reduce the product inspection failure rate.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Investigation of consumer complaints
- Evaluation of new vendors/materials
- Internal audits to verify compliance to regulations
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and regulatory agencies
- Review all production records for accuracy and completeness before approving for distribution
- Establish procedures for revising procedures, formulas, and more
- Ensure that the latest revision is being used at all times
- Perform all the required tests to ensure identity, purity, potency and composition, and to ensure that products are not contaminated or adulterated
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEAR
SALARY : 13000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157