Manager at Castrol India Ltd
Views:2095 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Quality Engineer - Oil & Gas (0-2 yrs)
CASTROL INDIA LTD. Invites Quality Engineer 2019-2020
Quality engineer duties and responsibilities :
The main responsibility is to ensure the quality standard of the company in the raw material and products produced by the company.
- It will be also needed to regularly monitor the production and machinery to ensure the quality.
- It is also necessary to ensure the quality satisfaction by collecting the feedback from clients.
- He or she is responsible for the formulation of the testing procedures for quality checking.
- It is needed to formulate the quality control standards properly.
- He or she needs to collect the relevant data from the various related sources.
- He or she needs to work for improving the quality of the work as well so has to formulate the guidelines to make new regulations.
- He or she has to suggest the ways and means as well.
- It will be also necessary to provide the training to the employees regularly and updating their knowledge.
- He or she has to take part actively in the field by conducting seminars, workshops and conferences.
- The duty also includes allocating responsibilities to staff of quality control department and supervising them.
- It is also necessary to record all the quality test results and presenting them before management
Quality engineer skills and specifications :
- The person needs to have the excellent analytical skills to observe the various aspects carefully.
- He or she needs to have the exceptional decision making skills at the right time and situation.
- He or she should have the ability to put a keen eye for detail work.
- The person needs to have a very strong knowledge regarding quality standards prescribed by the government.
- The person should be an excellent communicator and should have the writing abilities as well.
- He or she should have the exceptional and problem solving skills to do the job.
Quality engineer education and qualification :
- The basic degree required for the job is a Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- The other requirement is the certification by American Society of Quality is the prerequisites of the job.
Required Candidate profile :
Profile & Eligible Criteria :
Education : B-Tech/ BE - Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical graduates (2019-2020 pass-out)
For more details call :
Ms. Anil Verma(Manager)
Castrol India Ltd