Quality Engineer - Telecom (3-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure FAT Doc. Validation with FTR
- Close Coordination with Quality Executive as well as Project Team
- Maintained NCR and FOR tracker with update from system as well as collect actual data from field.
- Ensure quality work of fibre rollout as per our guideline/ spec.
- Ensure safety (ESH) during the execution at site
- Coordination with project team on daily basis
- Prepare training modules of Quality and Safety (ESH)
- Train to team (Project and partner)
- Check relevant documents on daily basis and Validate.
- Responsible for Pre AT (Civil and optical) as well as finale AT/HOTO to TPA/customer
- Prepare and flash DPR on daily basis of quality and safety observation
- Ensure work should be done as per quality safety off Corse productivity within time frame
- Ensure work should be done as per planed in GIS
- Strong command of Excel MS office as well .
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead quality, safety and productivity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.