Quality Engineer - Telecom (3-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure FAT Doc. Validation with FTR
- Close Coordination with Quality Executive as well as Project Team
- Maintained NCR and FOR tracker with update from system as well as collect actual data from field.
- Ensure quality work of fibre rollout as per our guideline/ spec.
- Ensure safety (ESH) during the execution at site
- Coordination with project team on daily basis
- Prepare training modules of Quality and Safety (ESH)
- Train to team (Project and partner)
- Check relevant documents on daily basis and Validate.
- Responsible for Pre AT (Civil and optical) as well as finale AT/HOTO to TPA/customer
- Prepare and flash DPR on daily basis of quality and safety observation
- Ensure work should be done as per quality safety off Corse productivity within time frame
- Ensure work should be done as per planed in GIS
- Strong command of Excel MS office as well .
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead quality, safety and productivity