Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:692 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Quality Head - 3PL/Supply Chain (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
We are looking quality person working with 3PL/logistics/SCM Companies and handled more than 80 warehouses, team management and Quality management.
1) Must have support and execute projects planned in the circle.
2) Responsible for preparation and use of SOPs in all departments as per the laid down procedures.
3) Responsible for online and facility audits of QC and warehouse
4) Responsible for monitoring adherence to various laid down procedures in receipt, storage, testing, processing and dispatch of products.
5) Responsible for the retrieval of documents as and when required and ensure that current version of documents are available at work place.
6) Daily Tracking In process and Final Inspection Audit Results.
7) Daily Tracking of 5S Results.
8) Implementation of Quality Management System (5S, SOP, 7 Waste, Kaizen, 5 Why analysis, ISO Compliance)
9) To Provide Training to the Operators, Documentation of all the Reports.
10) To achieve KPI Results on Weekly and Monthly basis
11) Customer Compliant Handling and Provide Problem Response Report on time
12) Internal and External Auditing
13) Involving in Continuous Improvement Activity and EHS audit Weekly basis and make the Report same
14) Streamlines housekeeping services in terms of quality
15) Increases the security alertness and supervises their firefighting training and coordinates with security contractors to provide quality manpower
16) Supports all Functions events and administration projects
Required Candidate profile :
1) Years of Experience : Minimum 10 years working in 3PL/Logistics/Supply Chain Industry
2) Qualification : Graduate + Certifications in Six Sigma/ Kaizen/Similar Certification. Should be well aware of ISOs for 3PL/Warehousing & Transportation
3) Reporting Structure: Reporting to Contract Logistics & Transportation Head. Managing Team of 10-12 People.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.