Founder at Inventure HR Consultants LLP
Views:369 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Quality Head - Beverage/Food Industries (12-15 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for Quality Head for our HO -Mumbai
Experience:12 to 15 Years of Experience in the same field
Qualification & Experience for QC Head
Preferably from Beverage / Food Industries
Functional Area Quality Control
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Production & Manufacturing
PG: MS/M. Sc (Science) in Food Technology, Chemistry
Fluent in English. Knowing Marathi or Gujarati languages is an added advantage.
Salary= 22-25 Lacs CTC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The quality control manager understands the customer's needs and requirements and
coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
-Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Capable of Conducting inspection tests of incoming & outgoing RMPM for beverage products such as sugar, perform, etc.
- Conduct microbiological analysis of Beverages and fruit drink Products, raw and packing materials.
- Propagation and maintenance of cultures to meet the production requirements.
- Monitoring Culture requirements and Indent
- Implementation of SOPs & Adherence of ISO Norms and documentation and FSSAI.
- Regular Inspecting Plant Hygiene and maintain Cleanliness of Plant & Equipments.
- Continuous strive towards improvement (or) refinement of Quality Standards / Practice
- Identify & enhance the skill levels of Quality Staff.
- Monitor, maintain & update accurate data on time without any deviations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.