Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:966 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Quality Head - Fertilizer/Sulphuric/Phosphuric Acid Process (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Unit QC head is responsible to monitor and control the quality of Raw material, in - process and finished products. This role should ensures the compliances with FCO for finished products. This role should maintain the IMS Certificate
- Taking care of TQM Mentor of the Unit
- Quality - Leading the the QC department activities. Provide the resource to the department.
- Maintenance of IMS : Monitor the IMS improvements and KPI / documentation / Conducting internal audits / updating the status to corporate
- Statutory Compliance - 100% Statutory Compliance relating to Agricultural & FEDO
- TQM Activities : Accelerate the TQM activities by guiding, Training and arranging to participate in external competitions
- Training : Provide the training to employees to enhance the knowledge and skill in IMS,TQM and technical on SSP
Miscellaneous and non routine activities : - Attending the day to activities other than the routine activities like update the data's to Corporate. Taking care of unit MAX award coordinator. Leading or assisting to other existing and new system / assessments in all aspects.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Bsc / Msc - Chemistry with 8-15 years of experience in fertilizer, SSP, sulphuric or phosphuric acid process plant.
- Exposure to handle the lab instruments
- Knowledge on documents
- Good knowledge in internal calibration of basic lab equipment
- Able to handle the problems / issues from production department.
- Basic knowledge in Chemistry
- Good analytical skill in instruments
- Decision making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Involving R & D /Improvement activities
- Creativity & Innovation
- Knowledge on IMS
- Knowledge of manufacturing culture
- Awareness of updated Statutory Compliances
- MS Office ( Basic and Advanced)
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Kota may only apply.