Quality Head - Food Processing (10-20 yrs)
Who should apply :
- Only candidates with 12 years experience in food/beverage/pharma process quality to apply
- Only candidates willing to relocate to a Tier 2 town in Maharashtra to apply
About Our Client :
- Our client, a food intermediate MNC is a leading company in its segment. Currently they are looking for a Quality Manager in Maharashtra
Job Description :
Reporting into the plant head and managing a team of 3-4 direct reportees, you will be responsible for:
- Developing & effectively cascading group quality policy and ensuring it is understood and adhered to in the manufacturing site.
- Supporting the manufacturing unit to establish effective and integrated quality & food safety management systems and processes, by sharing best practices & providing training.
- Developing a suite of quality KPIs for products and (in collaboration with the Manufacturing Performance benchmarking exercise) integrate into robust reporting regime across all relevant sites. Use the data to prioritise and drive quality & food safety initiatives.
- Managing quality & food safety audits of the manufacturing unit and vendors by establishing a simple audit process.
- Ensuring local, state and central regulatory and food safety requirements are met and are captured. Establishing database to ensure manufacturing sites producing products to be shipped internationally can easily reference cross border regulatory requirements.
- Establishing robust quality & food safety risk management programme, utilising established AB Mauri risk management approach.
- Ensuring effective implementation of quality management system at every stages of manufacturing and in the market place till the product is consumed.
- Benchmarking the product quality and ensuring continual improvement with a target to maintain the leadership position in the market.
- Ensuring the timely and effective deployment of support to the unit manufacturing team.
- Building effective relationships with unit quality champions & plant managers to build effective network of auditors & quality/food safety managers.
- Working closely with the risk management team to ensure consistent approach is maintained.
- Working closely with all the manufacturing teams to ensure any best practice developed and identified is codified and shared across the organisation.
- Raising the profile of the quality network across the business and raising awareness of the value the network delivers to the business & our customers.
The Successful Applicant :
- Ideally you are a post graduate in Microbiology with a total of 12+ years of work experience with 5+ years of experience in a quality head role in food/beverage/pharma process quality.
- You should have a good knowledge of FSSAI Rules & Regulations and strong knowledge of food safety and quality regulations.
- You should possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent work culture
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing MNC