Quality Head - Plastics (8-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Overall responsible for QA.
- Analysis of data and continual improvement.
- Co-ordinate activities of development of new products including APQP, PPAP, tool acceptance etc
- Disposition of non-conforming products.
- Identify, install and monitor Statistical techniques.
- Corrective action on customer complaints, internal failures.
- Control of customer supplied documents, national-international standards and samples.
- Prepare, issue and control of Quality Plans.
- Responsible for product and process change management
- Responsible to monitor safety characteristics if applicable
- Identification of Aspects & Hazards
- Evaluation of Impact & Risk
- Identification of Key characteristics or (significant aspect & hazard risk)
- Preparation of Emergency Preparedness response
- Monitoring of key characteristics on monthly basis Communicating significant aspects & Hazards within the dept
- Preparation of RMOP
Education Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate with experience in Plastics Moulding industries.
Experience : Min 8-9 years Experience in above areas preferably in Plastic Moulding / Manufacturing Industry
Salary:INR 9,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry : Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area : Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category : Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Compliance & Regulatory
Role : Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Apqp Customer Complaints Corrective Action QA Analysis Educational Qualification Risk Identification Change Management