Quality Head - Plastics (8-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Overall responsible for QA.
- Analysis of data and continual improvement.
- Co-ordinate activities of development of new products including APQP, PPAP, tool acceptance etc
- Disposition of non-conforming products.
- Identify, install and monitor Statistical techniques.
- Corrective action on customer complaints, internal failures.
- Control of customer supplied documents, national-international standards and samples.
- Prepare, issue and control of Quality Plans.
- Responsible for product and process change management
- Responsible to monitor safety characteristics if applicable
- Identification of Aspects & Hazards
- Evaluation of Impact & Risk
- Identification of Key characteristics or (significant aspect & hazard risk)
- Preparation of Emergency Preparedness response
- Monitoring of key characteristics on monthly basis Communicating significant aspects & Hazards within the dept
- Preparation of RMOP
Education Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate with experience in Plastics Moulding industries.
Experience : Min 8-9 years Experience in above areas preferably in Plastic Moulding / Manufacturing Industry
Salary:INR 9,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry : Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area : Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category : Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Compliance & Regulatory
Role : Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Apqp Customer Complaints Corrective Action QA Analysis Educational Qualification Risk Identification Change Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.