HR Consultant at CIEL HR
Views:309 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Quality & Lean Engineer (5-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Communicates customer, regulatory and organizational requirements to assure product quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Oversees the effective documentation and implementation of the Lean and quality management systems to assurecompliance with customer and regulatory requirements and the standards set by corporate/division policies
- Coordinates with necessary personnel for customers and third-party quality inspection / audits.
- Coordinates with customers, service team and suppliers relating to quality performance, trends and corrective action.
- Refines and enhances products and processes by applying continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to areas of production. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and making recommendations.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain on the development and implementation of a supplier management strategy.
- Responsible for Supplier selection, assessment and implementation of actions.
- PPAP documentation and Sign off and periodic Assessment.
- Capacity mapping and work closely with the team to increase the capacity.
- Will work with the Production & Buyer to ensure the plans are successfully executed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education & Experience :
- Engineering Graduate or accredited Design Engineering degree.
- 5+ years- experience in the quality, Lean fields with demonstrated ability to assume increasing responsibility.
Skills & Competencies :
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of related experience.
- Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, Minitab, Statistical Process Control, and Failure Mode & Effects Analysis).
- Experience in HPT, Kaizen and leading people.
- Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, peers, employees across the levels.
- Ability to handle difficult situations & conversations professionally and amicably.