Founder at Executive Selection India
Views:635 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Quality Manager (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Manages the Quality System for the facility and assures compliance to the ISO9001 requirements.
2. Provides leadership to the quality team and plant-wide involvement in groups in order to drive continuous improvement through the facility.
3. Directly responsible for internal auditing procedures, ISO9001 documentation, and QMS system documentation. Responsible for coordination of annual ISO9001 surveillance audit and ISO9001 recertification audit.
4. Ability to perform quality assurance testing of manufactured products in accordance with documented test procedures and lab instructions.
5. Responsible for product quality and determination of suitable products for customer use. Will oversee test report process to ensure product specifications are met and will manage lab personnel responsible for creating and issuing test reports.
6. Work with the management team to assess opportunities for improvement. Work closely with management on quality and productivity-related projects, and also take part in projects undertaken with customers to develop new products or improve existing ones. Provide feedback to Management with regards to run conditions and overall product quality.
7. Perform in-process testing and provide direct feedback to shift supervisors and top management, regarding glass microfiber properties, in order to control the process and improve/ reduce scrap material.
8. Assist in providing support during plant trials for Engineering and Technical teams.
9. Responsible for maintaining adequate levels of quality lab inventory, equipment, and supplies.
10. Responsible for leading monthly Quality meetings with key personnel and management team.
11. Direct employee selection, training, performance evaluation, documentation, salary, and termination processes.
12. Weekly and Monthly KPI and Quality objective report to Global Quality and Technical Manager.
13. Maintain the Corrective Action Request System. Responsible for responding to customers on outstanding corrective actions and producing information and data as requested for customer requirements and inquires.
14. Responsible for the disposition of all nonconforming material and oversight of the disposition process.
15. Perform testing during product grade changes or machine start-up in order to provide Process Operators with feedback regarding run conditions and glass microfiber properties.
16. Verify the quality of outgoing shipments using computer-generated test reports to confirm the quality with documented customer requirements/specifications and confirm shipment availability with the logistics team.
17. Manage calibration and maintenance of lab equipment.
18. Perform incoming material inspections.
19. Responsible for final quality control of all manufactured products. Daily activities can include collecting samples from the production area, organizing and preparing samples for QC testing, measuring physical properties of the glass fibers to include Frazier (air resistance, pressure drop/ - - P), Tensile Strength, Elongation, and Shot analysis (LI 10.02 - LI 10.12).
20. Conducts monthly coaching sessions with direct reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.