Recruitment Head at Recruitment Firm
Views:212 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Quality Manager - Automotive Manufacturer (8-12 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities :
- Customer Communication regarding the complaints, Non conformance
- To emphasize on IATF 16949, BIQS and VDA 6.3 system implementation
- To ensure CA compliance against CC and in-house rejection.
- To initiate in bringing down quality cost - calculate the Cost of Quality
- To take active participation in new product development activities.
- To initiate in implementation of 5S and Kaizen activities.
- To prepare dept. personals training needs.
- To motivate team members during crises.
- To work for zero defects at customer's end.
- To ensure whether the machine, gauges and instrument are capable of what they are meant for ( Cp and Cpk).
- To ensure gauge MSA and calibration are being done on time.
- To analyze the new requirements of the department.
- Final disposition of Non-conforming parts.
- To monitor dept. KPIs performance.
- To ensure that product quality in receipt, in process & final stage meets the laid down requirements.
- To ensure the timely execution of process & product audit as per schedule given.
- Handle customer complaint after Proto sample approval,
- Procurement for Gauges & Instruments,
- Verification of Product quality in receipt/ in process & final stage.
- Internal auditor Assessment
Authorities & Accountabilities :
- To identify the relevant acceptance parameters and ensure maintenance of test and inspection records of product & process, incoming material.
- To declare instrument, gauges as scrap, if found unusable unrepeatable.
- To declare product as rejected.
- To approve quality trend data.
- To stop the line/ machine any time if generating non-conforming parts.
- Reject Nonconforming Part, Stop the line anytime due to process & product non-conformance, Time plan for QA activities, Manufacturing Process Change Approval
- To approve rejection material for scrap
- To stop the production - shipments in case of product non conformance
- Candidate must from Automotive Seat Structure Manufacturing background.
- Must have knowledge about IATF 16949 and Six Sigma.