Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:184 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Quality Manager - Food Color & Ingredients (12-20 yrs)
Hiring for Indian MNC in to food color and ingredients
Job description :
- Provide Quality, Food Safety, ISO, HACCP, GWP trainings, mentoring and support to all levels of the business.
- To implement awareness programs to ensure employees are up-to-date with quality systems and requirements.
- To develop team member's capabilities to make them highly quality conscious, enabling the Unit and the Customer operations excel year on year.
- Put Quality and Food Safety systems in place for all DCs.
- Ensure compliance of all DCs as per company QA Systems, Client and legal (FSSAI) requirement.
- To prepare internal audit checklist for all DCs complying client requirements.
- Conduct Internal & External Audits Quality Audits, Cross
- Conduct Warehouse audits, Vendor audits. Submission of detailed audit reports, guides, and supports the supplier to close the gaps.
- Get through all the External Customer Specific Global Audits for DCs, ISO Certification Audits, and licensing part.
- Get external Certifications - HACCP / ISO 22K / BRC for other DCs, conduct Gap Assessment audits.
- Get the ISO documentation
- To ensure New Site before startup, complies quality food safety, client and legal requirements.
- Monthly review and submission of ORM (Quality) reports to TOP Management
- To develop and perform tests, implement statistics and process control tools, directing and supervising vendor supplied raw materials or partially finished goods and maintain effective compliance and corrective procedures required as per GMP, SOP & BPRs.
- Direct through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over Raw Material, facilities and Finished Products standards as per established GMP and food safety norms.
- Plan, coordinate and direct quality control programme designed to ensure continuous production of Products consistence with established GMP standards. Develop and analyze statistical data and product specification to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to Food Safety, Product quality and reliability
Desired Candidate Profile :