Recruitment Associate at MagnaHR Consultants
Views:146 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Manager - Manufacturing Operations (15-25 yrs)
Quality Manager(HOD) for a manufacturing company of Carbon Chemicals(insoluble diamond sulphur) the chemicals also used in the manufacturing of tyres.
Technical expertise : SAP, OHSAS, QMS,ISO, QC, Six Sigma certification,etc.
Experience - 15+ years
Qualification - M.sc Chemistry/Ph.d
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Lead the quality function for establishing/ monitoring quality of raw material,packaging material, in process quality & finished goods in line with quality, parameters to meet business requirements in test laboratory management,thereby ensuring Quality assurance of raw material, finished product and in process quality control.
- Knowledge/ exposure in assessment and accreditation of Testing and Calibration,(Like NABL etc.) and accordingly to monitor the calibration plan of all the instruments used in the laboratory.
- Training - Training/ experience in validation protocols of instruments installed in Quality
- Control Laboratory like particle size analyzer, Sulphur analyzer, HPLC,
- To manage all the testing activities within an organization by overseeing all aspects, from planning to execution. This includes leading training sessions, conducting audits on existing processes, and creating new SOPs based on feedback from audits or other sources of information regarding best practices.
Role Description :
This is a full-time, on-site role located in Dharuhera,Haryana for a Quality Control Manager. The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the quality control of products and services, developing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures, leading and training the quality control team, and forging strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Strong understanding of quality control and assurance methodologies and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in leading and training teams in quality control and assurance
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Effective communication skills for collaborating with internal teams, suppliers, and customers
- 14+ years of relevant experience in quality control and assurance