Recruiter at Elrich Placements
Views:379 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Manager - Plastic Films Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
We are currently having an opening for the below :
Position : Quality Manager (Male candidates only)
Location : Daman
Qualification : BE-Mechanical/ Plastic Engineering / CIPET or relevant experience in the plastic field (Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.))
Experience : 10 to 15 years
Salary : 07.00 L to 09.00 L
Job Profile :
- He will be heading quality department of company to make sure uniform implantation of quality policy of the company.
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic Quality Control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Working together with production dept. to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product& quality
- Preparing product specification, production process, and check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production based on interaction with customers.
- Complying with ISO, SEDEX, BRC, OHSHAS accreditation requirements.
Checking materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product.
- Analyzing reasons of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Training new Quality Control employees
- Learning newly developing Quality Control techniques prepare plans for implementation
Quality Manager Skills :
- 10 + years quality management experience.
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read drawings.
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
Company Profile :
We are an ISO 22000 certified company, with operations spread over 20,000 sq. mtrs at Daman, 180 km north of Mumbai, India. Through continuous investments in technologies and a series of expansions, we have become one of India's leading manufacturers of Rigid Packaging Films (PVC and PET), with a total production capacity of over 17,000 - 18,000 MT per annum.
Please Revert With Your Updated Resume And Mentioned The Below Details :
- Current Company :
- Current Salary :
- Expected Salary :
- Notice Period :
- Reason For Job Change :
- Availability For Interview :