Senior HR Recruiter at Shivoham Infotech
Views:490 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Manager - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Key Result Areas :
1. Economic Sustainability
2. Sustainable Business Growth
3. Sustainable Quality Excellence - Quality Control to Quality Assurance
Job Description :
1. Augment Product Test Laboratory facilities to test products to International Standards.
2. Improve product designs based on product test results.
3. Obtain & Sustain Product & Process Certifications.
4. Create Quality Plans and Inspect Products based on approved Quality Plans
5. Audit suppliers based on Quality Plans and seek improvements at supplier's end.
6. Train TPI Agency on Quality Plans, Sampling plans, Inspection methods and Inspection reports.
7. CAPAs on sourced products based on customer complaints and warranty claims.
8. Calculate Sourced Products ppm and continuously improve COPQ.
9. Gross Cross Functional team working to evaluate new suppliers; test and approve new products for on-time launches.
10. Proactively improve product quality by seeking feedback from Dealers, Retailers, Institutional customers and end users.
11. Provide trainings to suppliers on Quality Management; use of quality improvement tools.
12. Drive kaizen culture; safety culture; Improve environmental performance.
13. Continuously improve daily work management and Business excellence practices and processes for sustained superior results.
14. Compliance to IMS procedures, IMS Audits, OFI closures.
15. Maintenance and upkeep of appropriate Quality records.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATION :
Essential : Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering
REQUISITE WORK EXPERIENCE :
Essential : 5 years of relevant work experience
Preferred : Relevant work experience in quality
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
Behavioural Competencies :
1. Analytical ability.
2. Communication & Interpersonal skills.
3. Leadership and Driving change.
Functional competencies :
1. Knowledge of IMS, Best Practices in Quality Control & Assurance, Manufacturing processes & Systems
2. Conversant in use of Problem solving methodology and QC tools.
3. Conversant on working in Infor LN.