Quality Supervisor - Ductile Iron Pipes (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepares daily workload and qc inspection plan for the team.
- Directs a team of QC inspectors for day-to-day activity.
- Prepare and ensure QC documentation as per ISO procedure and guidelines.
- Uses QC instruments and gauges to test products according to QC specifications.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Supervises the work of a team of QC inspectors.
- Guide and train a team of QC inspectors.
- In additional to team coordination activities, completes some QC activities independently.
- Prepares qc inspection plan, inspection format and other relevant documents.
- Check QC inspectors work and documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Uses verniers, go/no go gauges, calipers, thread gauges, measurement of hardness, pi tape, and other QC instruments to measure product conformance to QC standards.
- Gauge & Instrument Control
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings, quality plans, safety rules, instructions, and procedures.
- Creates and interprets QC reports.
- Communicates QC standards to team members.
- Ensures all procedures, including ISO9001 and QAP-601 are followed.
- Ensures that the sampling and inspection procedure is followed properly.
- Ensures that inspection results are recorded properly on inspection report forms.
- Ensures that products are tagged properly and maintain traceability of non-conforming material.
- Ensures that inspections are logged properly in Syteline ERP.
- Ensures that team members follow safety procedures.
- Audits team members work and in process manufacturing activities.
- Supports ISO documentations and implementing procedures within team.
- Other duties as assigned.